Annapurna Base Camp Trek Route


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
June 14th 2018
Published: June 14th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Annapurna base Camp trek route is one of the most popular trekking routes of Nepal. At the time of walking through this adventure, we will pass through the wonderful land of the Annapurna region. We get chance to enter the terraced field, Gurung village, and a wide variety of flora and fauna. While walking this route, we will pass through many suspension bridges of this region. There is much attraction of this trek like panoramic views of Himalaya. We will pass through the lush forest of rhododendron, oak, and pine forest of this region. During the time of trekking, we will enter the Annapurna conservation area where we can see many rare birds, animals, flora, and fauna. Our wonderful package offers an excellent trekking in the Annapurna region. Annapurna Base Camp Trekcan easily be done with children as well and it is a memorable scene to be captured by the eyes and the lens of the camera. Mostly there are Gurung and Magar people in the area. You will also see the fishtail Mountain, as well as, the mountain ranges bathing in sunlight. The valley is located so that these treks can be easily combined with the trek into the Kali Gandaki region to the west.

Annapurna base Camp trek route starts from the Pokhara which is also known as the city of the lake. Annapurna region is famous for trekking, expedition, hiking, and climbing. Our trail finally comes to this base camp sanctuary with its many walled mountain fortresses. Collecting lifetime experience, we will pass through many beautiful villages of the Annapurna region. You can enjoy the natural hot spring small bath pools at Jhinu Danda. We get chance to know about the culture and way of living of the local people of this region. You will get chance to know about the tradition, costume, and cultures of Nepal. You will never forget the feeling of being on the heart of the Himalayas on this trek. Most of the time the trail passes through the George and this trek will be the moderate trek. The main attraction of this region is the awesome views of the mountain which includes Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, fishtail and many other mountains of this region. The season between February to April and October to December is considered as the best season for trekking in this route. Trekking on this route is one of the most popular and spectacular trekking trails in Nepal.

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu Nayabazaar, Kathmandu Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843467921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb