Annapurna Sanctuary Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
June 14th 2018
Published: June 14th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Annapurna sanctuary trek is one of the popular trekking in Annapurna region. It is one of the finest tea house treks in Annapurna region which leads to the fabulous high mountains amphitheater also known as Annapurna base camp. This trek is into the heart of the Annapurna Himalaya which fulfills the dream of many trekkers to experience the wonderful views of the mountain. At the time of trekking, we will hike through the diverse Nepalese landscape, culture and tradition and way of living of the people of this region. The landscape of the region provides breathtaking sceneries and in the early morning views of the mountain are majestic. We will pass through the lush forest of Rhododendron and bamboo and this trek leads to awesome views of Annapurna range. The entire is covered by the Gurung people which are one of the many native people to inhabit the area. You will meet many different ethnic groups which are rather like trekking through a live, open museum. During the time of trekking, we get chance to see the wonderful views of the mountain which includes fishtails, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Hiuchuli and many other mountains of this region.

Annapurna Sanctuary trek is a spectacular journey on foot to the south face of Annapurna. We will gentle walk starts from lowland to the wonderful high mountains with the gorgeous views of the Himalaya and the glaciers. You can experience the culture, old traditions, and religious values of Gurung people. Walking through the oak forest we cross several side valleys. Off all the villages that the trail of Annapurna Base Camp trek takes you to. We go on to the deep narrow corridor of Modi River Gorge. It is one of the most geographically and culturally diverse regions for trekking in the country. You will experience some of the diverse but equally friendly people and cultures of Nepal. The mountain views are simply breathtaking from here. While doing trekking in this route, we will pass through the Annapurna conservation area which is the home of the many rare birds, wild animals, flora, and fauna. The breathtaking panoramic views of the mountain will certainly delight your heart in this region. The sunrise views from along the path of the trek are breathtaking. The start point and the ending point of this region is Pokhara city which is the city of the Lake. The season between February to June and September to December is considered as the best season for trekking in this route.




Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu Nayabazaar, Kathmandu Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843467921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb