Annapurna Base Camp Trek distance


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
June 14th 2018
Published: June 14th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Annapurna Base Camp Trek distance is one of the popular trekking in this routes which is located in the western part of Nepal. The course passes through cascading waterfalls, stunning villages, terraced farmland, the lush rhododendron forest, and notable mountain views of this region. It is an amazing walk through diverse landscape and culture and the wide variety of flora, and fauna. This gives an opportunity to experience the typical Nepali village, local people and their way of living the traditional life in Himalaya of Nepal. Offering vast topological, culture and geographical diversities trekker who embark on a journey to this base camp will surely enjoy their adventure as they get to travel through beautiful villages communities and meet charming local people. There is much attraction of this trek like panoramic views of Himalaya. We will pass through the lush forest of rhododendron, oak, and pine forest of this region. Annapurna Base Camp Trek, we will enter the Annapurna conservation area where we can see many rare birds, animals, flora, and fauna. Our wonderful package offers an excellent trekking in the Annapurna region. The main attraction of this region is the wonderful views of the mountain which includes Dhaulagiri, fishtail, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV and many other mountains of this region.

Annapurna Base Camp Trek distance begins from Nayapul which is one of the most popular walks on earth. At the time of trekking, we will pass through the spectacular and tranquil landscape, the wonderful village of Gurung and Magar, the lush forest of rhododendron, pine, and oak. It is a unique condition is created by the mountains that you are intimately connected to them. The good trail is often neatly stepped as far as the prosperous villages of Chhomrong. You follow trails throughout the Himalayas, increasing in elevation as you go. The advancing facilities and the growing population in these regions are a living proof of the popularity. The trek will lead you through the different vegetation zones. We can enjoy the natural hot spring and we will be passing through many viewpoints. This trek offers great opportunities to witness the beauty of Annapurna region with a limited short of trekking. You will get chance to know about the culture, tradition, and way of living people of this region. The season between February to May and September to December is considered the best season for trekking in this beautiful region.

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu Nayabazaar, Kathmandu Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843467921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb