Top 5 Places to Visit in Maldives 2019


Advertisement
Maldives' flag
Asia » Maldives
March 6th 2019
Published: March 8th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Maldives retains its unrivalled luxurious aura that keeps on attracting those seeking solace and tranquility, and of course a lot of romance as well. Ever since Maldives was discovered, it has been an obvious choice to visit to have the best beach holiday ever! Maldives is a place that would make you feel quiescent, where you can simply gaze at its white-sand beaches, crystalline lagoons and azure water. Having known the fact that, Maldives, despite being a popular honeymoon destination, today, it receives many thumps on its ground even by family vacationers who come to rejuvenate amid the scenic island of Maldives. Nonetheless, this holiday destination can also be perfect for food fanatics, history and art lovers as well as adventurers. Through this blog here, you can find 5 places to visit when you have Tourism in the Maldives .

COMO Cocoa Island

Amongst the many islands, COMO Cocoa is one of the most sought after places in the island country of Maldives. It houses a large number of resorts and the best part of it all is the presence of the water villas (you have to experience staying in one of these). The COMO Cocoa Island has around 33 water villas,
each offering only the best facilities. Once your staycation is sorted, you can take a long stroll on the white powder sand and indulge in spa retreat.

Baros Island

If you are looking for a place away from the crowd, this is an ideal place to be. Baros is a high rated and popular island in Maldives. With sun-kissed beaches and boutique luxury resort, this island is famous for its natural elegance and beautiful corals. Baros has a number of water villas as well as island resorts providing luxe amenities, along with a few restaurants and bars in the vicinity. In Baros, you can dip your feet in the cyan-blue water and relax your muscles in the spa.

Emboodhu Finolhu Island

One of the best attractions about this island is perhaps the arrangement of the water villas in shape of a flower bud. A little rubbernecking can help see this beautiful sight from a seaplane as you land. Emboodhu Finolhu Island featuring around 55 water villas, also houses the luxurious Taj Exotica Resort. Here, you will get pampered with 5-star accommodation and amenities, and you can also delve into a revitalizing spa retreat.

Mihiri Island

The resort in Mihiri island are perhaps build for those who love a complete detoxing environment as no television sets are provided. I mean, why would you even need one? Mihiri Island Resort offers excellent rooms that are made ideal for honeymooners along with Adam and Eve spa treatments. The resort has around 30 water villas and a few island resorts. The island restaurants offer exquisite food over romantic dinner.

Male Island

What can go wrong in the capital itself, it’s brilliantly lit buildings, restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions will occupy you all day. Of course, such itinerary is suitable for those couples who enjoy exploring places. Why, Male is because, the international airport is located here, right from the time you reach, you can explore its surroundings. While here, you can take a dip in the protected ocean pool, Artificial Beach and indulge in underwater scooter riding and snorkeling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.388s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0745s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb