Rebak Island


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia
October 7th 2014
Published: June 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 6.29742, 99.6973


Rebak Island is and off Pantai Cenang in Langkawi, this is the island where the sun sets behind and despite all my time in Langkawi I had never visited before.

Drew and Tony were going over to one of the yacht chandlery's to see about an AIS system for their yachts as apparently Thailand is making this system compulsory, so I decided to join them. We caught a ferry from Cenang beach which only takes around 20 minutes to the island, and in fact was a lovely ride out passing jungle and beaches.

The only reason I'm writing this entry is because of the guidelines printed out for the staff of the resort at their sign in desk which I found hilarious. We only saw these because as guests to the island, we are required to check in too so they know who is on the island.

Example;

X Drooping Moustache styles not permitted. As it creates a sagging & imbalanced facial look.
> Trim moustaches on a weekly basis. The ends should be balanced on either sides.

X Avoid Moustache hair falling over the lips
> Moustache trimmed under the lip line

X Joint eyebrowse is not permitted
> Ensure to trim or shape your brows especially
at the centre and ends.
Should be done a minimum of once a month


The picture guidelines are brilliant and left Drew and I in knots of laughter, completely doubled over.

After the boys did their business we wandered up to the beach and resort on the island which is beautiful but extremely overpriced. We bought a beer at the beach bar and took it down to a table on the beach with us but when we ordered another from the beach and extra few ringits were added for the staff to take around three steps!!!

Anyway just thought I'd give you a laugh.






Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0161s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb