Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 7th 2009
Published: December 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Kuala Lumpar Malaysia 29/10/09 - 31/10/09

We arrived in Kuala Lumpar about midday and found our accommodation in the middle of China town. Bustling street outside but hotel was good value. Obviously we spent a lot of time walking the market and we bought a few tops. We ate some street food washed down with a beer. We moved onto a reggae bar recommended and soaked up the atmosphere, literally. Next morning we made our way to the Petronas towers and got our free tickets. Our slot was for 4.30. We got breakfast in O’Briens Irish sandwhich bar. Kulau Lumpar is a lot different than what I imagined. We were very impressed for all it had to offer. Bustle and modernity. We bought some clothes in the KLCC and before we knew it we were up the 41st floor of the Petronas tower on the viewing bridge. Great structure and looked class when lit up at night. We got a good deal in the electrical shops and we purchased a note book laptop. I felt like eating Indian in the Indian Quarter so we found a busy spot and asked for the best dishes. It was ok. Anyway Kuala Lumpar is a good city, offering everything and not to be missed despite the norm that people say it is not worth seeing..


Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb