Kuala Lumpur!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
March 18th 2009
Published: March 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Just very quickly for KL because I only spent one night there.... we got there mid-afternoon after a nice bus ride and checked into a very cheap hostel... and checked out an hour later because it was so disgusting and we were scared about bedbugs!! We found a much nicer hostel and checked in there, before going out for dinner, looking around a huge chaotic market (where I had to buy trainers as I somehow managed to lose mine.... not even sure whether it was in OZ or NZ... apparently i'm just as much of a scatterbrain as before I came travelling... some things never change!!) and heading to the famous Petronas Towers! We weren't able to climb them as it was far too late, however, i've heard that its not that impressive inside as you cant actually climb very high so we just took lots of photos - they really are very impressive though!! They are so silver and shiny that they almost look digitally imposed!

The next morning I had to get up at 4am and got a taxi to the airport for my flight to Sabah, not managing to avoid the customary arguing over the price for a good 15 minutes!! :o)

OK... next stop orangutans!! xxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0644s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb