Side Show Sallies!!!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 27th 2008
Published: December 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I must either be in serious need of a Sat Nav or simply stark raving bonkers, because today I went out with the intention of a short walk but ended up two and a bit miles across KL in Times Square. It's basically a small shopping / leisure and cinema complex and today I just happened to arrive whilst they were setting up a stage for what appeared to be a local boy band...average age of 11 by the looks of things. For lunch, I ended up at Finnegans Irish Bar and had an amazingly cheap and very tasty toasted bacon butty with chips, however with Guinness pretty much £5 a pint...I decided to keep this visit very much abbreviated!!! Today also saw me inundated with Buddhists wishing to bring me luck in the shape of a little piece of cardboard...that upon holding in my hand, resulted in a donation book being waved under my nose. Luckily (and not influenced by the bit of cardboard), I was able to escape with the contents of my wallet intact, only to encounter another group of 'Side Show Sallies' one hundred yards down the road in the form of Massage Parlour Girls wanting to get physical with me! !! The Evening saw me relaxing my aching (unmassaged) body in the Beatles Bar aided by a few refreshing beers and a few hours of Russian Poker with company of two seemingly pleasant girls whom Rico later described to me as Alligators. Note to Self...Carry Big Stick and Joint of Meat when Socialising with these two!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb