Hung up in KL for a few days


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 10th 2006
Published: January 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

We are back in KL for a second time, just coming from Indonesia. We were planning to head to Singapore and then to Australia until we called Qantas to get flights and none are available until December 26th. Upon further inquiries we find out that we can not get our flight from Sydney to Christchurch until January 24th. This means we would be in Australia for a month when we had only planned a week, as we were there for three weeks just last year. We talked about it and thought we could find places to go for the two weeks until our flight to Perth, such as Cambodia or Phuket, Thailand but the month in Australia would kill our budget for no real gain in our travel plans. Our decision then was to reroute our trip and head to the US for the holidays and then go South America. This made me ecstatic to go home because I missed Thanksgiving dinner and have been whining ever since, besides missing the family. We would just move our Australia/New Zealand portion of the trip to after Africa. We spent the next few days doing research and finalizing plans. We could not get a flight to the US via Tokyo for a couple of days so we decided to jump over to Cambodia for a short stay to see Angkor Wat.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb