New friends and an indoor rollercoaster


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur » China Town
November 29th 2012
Published: November 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday afternoon I took the train to the bus station and bought my ticket to Melaka for Saturday. RM12.50 for the ticket and RM1.10 for the train each way. Not bad.

Last night, me, Ian (Londoner) Ian (from kent) and Alex, also from Kent went into Chintown (Petaling Street) for a chinese. We ordered a few meals to share between us. Garlic Frogs, Chilli Prawns, Black bean duck and Sweet and sour pork. Rice and drinks. Total bill came to 181 ringgitt. About 37GBP between us all. It was lovely, but the dearest meal I have eaten in Malaysia so far!

The Itialian guys in the dorm, thankfully checked out this morning, I couldnt cope with their snoring anymore, although Millad was great and did tell them a number of times in the night to stop!

I have now moved to the 4 bedroom dorm for the night and move back to the 8 bedroom tomorrow.

This morning I went to Times Square. Basically a giant Mall in Bukit Bintang with 10 Floors and IMAX theatre, Cinema, Bowling Alley and a Theme Park with an indoor roller coaster.

The whole place is full of christmas decorations. It was so nice.

Not sure of the plan for tonight but likely to be back to the KL towers.

Love to all xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb