Waiting for flight


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Sarawak » Kuching
January 24th 2007
Published: January 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Tue 23rd
We go to the airport (one undercover walkway waiting room) to find our flight has been delayed till the afternoon so we sat waiting for it and playing cards. Then as the plane came to land it started raining so it turned around and couldn't land. It was stil planed to try again but in the end they canceled it. The airline put us up in a 5* resort which the resort only atually classed as 3* but was nicer than what we were use to. unfortunatly it was 4pm and the day had gone. We swam in the pool and then had a nice dinner with some cheesy traditional entertainment.

Wed 24th
We try again to fly. This time everythin is fine but I am feeling like death- my head t heavy for my shoulders a bit faint and the cafe isn't serving food today!! Anyway we made it to Miri where we were suppost to hang around for another 4 hours or more for our next flight. But that had been delayed untill 10pm. Ao we went into Miri and I used the internet. We went back to the airport at 8pm. I felt alot better by then. And finaly at Midnight we arrived in Kuching and slept!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 17; qc: 67; dbt: 0.1021s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb