Penang


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang
August 26th 2009
Published: August 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We arrived finally and stayed at a fairly nice hotel, we were lucky we picked a good one as the rest of the city is a heritage site and looks like the slums of bangkok again. We had a meal from Swansens which in America as far as Im aware is only an icecream parlour. The next day we decided to go and visit the tower but we were going around in circles and eventually we were told we needed our passports but obv we had them safely locked away in the hotel so that was a bit of a disaster.

We went around a choco museum which was a laugh and tried all sorts of different chocolate and coffee beans etc. We didnt really do to much in Penang so we booked 1 night in the smallest room ever (tune hotel) and got on a really weird coach which was designed with 1 seat rows on the left and on the right it had 2 seated rows. We didnt understand where we were meant to be sitting and accidently sat in some annoying loud families seats - Only to find they spread themselves out on the entire coach and the idiotic man of the family decided to colapse his chair onto some man with 6 mobiles behind him.. haha.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb