The Four Splendid Tours That Are Not To Be Missed


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang » George Town
November 9th 2016
Published: November 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

If you talk about Asia, then Malaysia has to be one of the places which you cannot really miss out on. The land of immense explorations and possibilities, Malaysia should be your next trip that you are planning on and looking ahead to. Apart from all the architectural beauty that will make you go weak on your knees, there is much more to Malaysia than all of that. So, simply plan your Singapore Malaysia Tour Packagesand soak into the best of time there. Also, there are some amazing tours which you need to be a part of when you are on your Malaysia Tour, some of them being.



PENANG ISLAND MORNING TOUR :

Penang Island is one of the most famous islands that you are going to come across in Malaysia. It is also referred to as the “Pearl of the Orient” because of its sandy shores from the quaint countryside which makes it the best place to be at. You can very well experience the village life of Penang and get an insight of all the factories. An indeed great way to explore this beautiful island.



FOOD TRIAL WALKING TOUR :

Set out on a culinary walking food trial and explore all the cuisines of Malaysia which are nothing less than amazing. Savour into the best of food as you make your way through the narrow streets and suburbs. This experience is simply heaven for all the food lovers. There are only twelve people on one tour so make sure you register yourself at the earliest.



KUALA LUMPUR RAINFOREST AND CANOPY WALKAWAY TOUR :

This nature trial is a bliss in true sense. This private sightseeing tour gives you an opportunity to explore the Malayisan rainforest and its eco-system. There are a wide range of trees that have been kept for biological references and especially the bamboo tress of various species are something which will you make you look at them twice.



LANGKAWI CABLE CAR RIDE AND ORIENTAL VILLAGE MORNING TOUR :

The cable car ride is sure to give you some really astounding views of Langkawi and you need to take the cable car atop of Mt.Matt Chinchang. The aerial view and especially the ride is surely going to win your heart while the Oriental Village is a shopping village that has been built around a beautiful lake with huge mountains as a backdrop, thus giving a view like no other place. This cable car has the longest suspension between two points in the entire world. And before you return back make sure that you shop well because there are too many things to buy and also enjoy some really awesome cuisines.



Author’s Bio : The author of this bio, Vishal feels that these four tours should not at all be missed when you are planning your Singapore Malaysia Tour from Mumbai .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.266s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb