ATM, Ferry, Esplanade, Yummy meal


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang » George Town
January 10th 2010
Published: January 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We got up quite late today this could be due to 1 the hot tiring day yesterday or 2 how quiet and dark our windowless room is. Once up we went for brekkie where a toothless old man whipped us up some toast, fruit annd museli. We then walked down to the jetty and got our tickets for Langkawi ferry, the lady who sold them us was really nice and helpful.

Walked along the sea front and Rob had a cocunut drink for 1 ringitt (20p) that was gorgeous. At the esplanade we saw a man hunting ?crabs? with a fork. On the way back we saw some more cool temples and more of little india. After a couple of cokes we went to the free CAT bus stop where rode it to the big mall. The mall was actually like an indoor market and Suse managed to pick up a Tshirt for 2 quid.

'lets walk Suse' decided to walk back from the jetty bus stop which resulted in a trek, a drenching and jet black dirty feet. Then we hunted out some food at a gorgeous indian restaurant where we got freshly made naans for 40p. It was one of the best meals of the trip.

Before bed we set our alarm for stupid o'clock.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.159s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0829s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb