Jeep day


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Cameron Highlands
August 2nd 2009
Published: September 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

First we went up to the highest peak in the Cameron Highlands which was 6666feet high, but it was so misty we couldn’t see anything. On the way down we went for our “jungle trek” which was very short as it started to rain too much and the tour guide promptly guided us back to the jeep.

We were then driven to the biggest tea processing factory and gift shop. The company is called Boh and owned most of the tea plantations in the area. I didn’t buy any tea here as it was actually cheaper at the local shop.

Then we visited strawberry farm where we could pick our own strawberries. I ate so many while walking around I felt guilty and bought a box of there over-priced strawberries: the smallest box possible was still way more than UK prices.

Then we were taken to a butterfly + flower + insect zoo/museum. It wasn’t the best zoo but I did get to see lots of scorpions.

We got back at 2ish. I then met Nin and ent for a walk with her, but it wasn’t the best as it was along the main road. We did stop for a lovely strawberry tart.



Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

HeavenHeaven
Heaven

The nicest strawberry tart ever


Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb