Day Twenty-One - Langkawi


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Langkawi
January 10th 2010
Published: February 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Langkawi


Day Twenty-One - Ain’t Life a Beach



A lie in ended any thoughts of a trip so we went looking for some breakfast further up Pantai Tengah. We found a luxurious resort (Villa Molek) that served a great bit of food for less than the surly and slow Crocodile Shack managed yesterday. The staff were great and considering they have a no kids policy they welcomed us all in. I would think of staying there if we came back.
Then it was on to the beach. We got some loungers lined up in the shade and as per, Leanne hit the water. There were no eagles at this end of the beach but we didn’t mind too much. Another few hours of the beach would do, as it was our final chance.
Back at Zackry’s, Niamh wished us farewell and had a parting beer before we again went to Sheela’s. This time, Angela and Leanne also opted for steak, good choice. After dinner, it was time for the girls to Skype home before bedtime.

No more beaches mores the pity but it is probaxcvbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnznnnnnnzzzzhjkly time for a brea

And as you can tell from the paragraph above, I fell asleep typing this. It’s hard lying on a nice beach before retiring for a steak and a bottle of red…

As I was trying to say, there will be no more beach days from now on. Bit of a pity but it is time for a break and exciting as we’re getting closer to the orang-utans and closer to our luxury hotel at the end...

Today’s Highlights Being relaxed on a lovely beach and following it up with a good meal and a fine Nero D’Avola




Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb