Weekend Staycation @ Holiday Villa Johor Bahru (Sep 2016)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor » Johor Bahru
September 18th 2016
Published: September 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, 17th September 2016

Excerpt from my reviews online (with some editing)

Stayed for 1 night over the weekend at the Holiday Villa recently. The location is great. It is located next to KSL City mall and plenty of local eateries. Within the hotel property, there is a Thai massage centre and the Doi Chang Coffee House. When we arrived at 12.45pm, we were nicely greeted by the bright and welcoming lobby. Check-in was really fast and efficient and we were really happy that our room was ready.

We were given room 2129 at level 21 which commanded a fantastic view of the city. As this is a really new hotel, everything felt new and clean. Wifi, beds and rain shower were excellent. The minor gripe was the relatively warm air-conditioning at night.

What we really appreciate was the infinity pool at level 25. The lap was long enough for a good swim and the view was really awesome. However, I noticed that the pool water was a little dirty which didn’t bother me that much though. We also made use of the indoor Jacuzzi pool and it was a great experience. We had a great day at the pool and the staffs were really polite.

Buffet breakfast was served in the morning. And as rightly pointed out by previous reviewers, the quality of food could be improved. Also, it would be a plus if the staffs at the café would smile more. The dining environment was great.

Overall, we had a fantastic stay at the Holiday Villa for its convenience, great rooms and a swimming pool experience to remember. 1 night stay was absolutely insufficient.

We would certainly be back next time for longer stays.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0921s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb