Orange Hotel Nusajaya (Jul 2016)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor » Johor Bahru
July 2nd 2016
Published: July 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, 2nd July 2016

H was headed to Johor Bahru last weekend to pump petrol and I decided to tag along to stock up on some necessities across the causeway. We made a rather bad decision to stay at the Orange Hotel as the room we stayed in was rather dusty and some of the toilet fittings had collected rust and algae overtime. There were some renovations with tools lying all along the corridor which was rather unsightly.

Nevertheless, the saving grace were the nice shopping facilities @ Aeon Bukit Indah and the nearby Tesco. I managed to stock up on the daily essentials and got more décor items for my house at a good price. We had our meals @ the Moonlight Cake House and the Paper Restaurant and both turned out to be rather sane choices.

The following day, we headed to the Puteri Harbour after checking out. This was a nice yacht club accompanied with a luxury hotel development. The shopping facilities were minimal and we were quite thankful that we did not decide to spend the staycation money over here. Somehow, the place felt really empty even though it made a nice stroll on a Sunday as it was rather quiet without the mayhem of the city.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb