Bello Hotel Staycation (Jun 2016)


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor » Johor Bahru
June 11th 2016
Published: July 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, 11th June 2016

This was more like a feasting excursion as we embarked on an eating spree on this 2D1N staycation in Johor Bahru. I had stayed at the Bello Hotel last year and swear by it that this was one of the nicer budget hotels in JB that have sprouted out in recent times.

While the dim sums and dumplings @ Dragon and Canton Is @ JB City Square were forgettable, there was much to rave about for the breakfast @ Restoran Hua Moi and afternoon tea @ the Replacement Lodge & Kitchen. A lot should have been written about these 2 eating places in JB by now.

In my humble opinion, the Singapore Fried Bee Hoon was arguably the most divine dish @ Hua Moi while the Salted Egg Churros and Eggs Benny were singled out as the best performers @ the Replacement Lodge & Kitchen. Oh yes, the banana cakes @ Hiap Joo and the Cendol ice-creams @ McDonalds were a nice touch to sweeten our tooths across the causeway.

For sure, our rooms @ Bello Hotel did not disappoint as it had maintained the good standards in housekeeping and customer service.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 29; dbt: 0.072s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb