The Most Luxurious Suite at the Wynn Macau


Advertisement
Macau's flag
Asia » Macau » Macau
August 25th 2016
Published: August 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

You haven’t really experienced luxury until you have been to Asia.

No matter the grandeur, the amenities or the price you pay… there isn’t a place in the western world, that can compete with the feeling ,of lavishness one can experience in the East.



Wynn Macau

Beside having incredibly stunning facilities (that are made even more epic ,by the tropical lush that frames them), it’s the people’s philosophy that makes, all the difference.

Ambra Wynn Suite

I guess it’s a cultural thing, but the level of service here is simply outstanding. You feel pampered, cherished, almost revered. And what feels so good about it is that it’s actually genuine.



People truly do care. They don’t spoil you to get a larger tip. They do it because it’s their custom.Because that’s how they manifest their appreciation for you choosing to be there.

Hotel Reviews

Hotel Reviews Macau Suite

Given this premise, you can imagine how our stay at the Wynn Macau, one of the most luxurious resorts in Asia, felt nothing burregal.



Since the time of check in, we are mesmerized by the Wynn’s opulence. The lobby is decorated with a vast aquarium full of Moon Jellfish from Japan and Taiwan that dance in the water like beautiful blue flowers.

Ambra Wynn Suite 7

Our suite takes our breath away. 185 square meters of lavishly appointed living space: impeccable and classy décor, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the stunning Macau skyline reflecting on the waters of Nam Van Lake.

, Hotel Reviews Luxury Macau

view Wynn Macau

I couldn’t get over the private massage room, where we could get a treatment at any time of the day and night, directly in our suite. Not to mention the in suite bar and private dining area.



Where we enjoyed some of the delicious food carefully prepared by the Wynn Macau’s chefs, who are always very diligent in accommodating any food allergies.

Hotel Reviews Wynn

tea at Wynn Macau

As a matter of fact, the Wynn kitchen provides their guests with a separate vegan and vegetarian menu and they bake some of the best homemade gluten free bread I have ever tried!

the Wynn kitchen



Our suite was so incredibly nice that we never wanted to leave, but even the amenities scattered around the resort are a draw that’s hard to pass up.



From the luxurious spa (where I had one of the best facials of my life ending with a firming ginseng masque) to the beautiful pool and cabanas.

The immaculate restaurants… not to mention the spectacular windows of the many designer stores that display the most illustrious fashion houses and jewelry brands from around the globe.

Ambra Wynn Suite 5

Ambra Wynn Suite 6

bad room

I love these photos, but I know they don’t do justice to this wonderful place, Check out the video and let me know your thoughts.

Do you think it could get any better than this?

Ambra Wynn Suite 3

Macau

Ambra Wynn Suite 2

luxurious Wynn Resort


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb