weds day 124


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » South
May 27th 2015
Published: May 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After yesterdays antics of mostly getting very hot and sweaty Kate and I decided to have a more chilled day today. So not venturing too far from the guesthouse we found somewhere to sit for me to be able to catch up with this blog! With this being our last day in Laos we thought we'd end it with watching the sun set. Arranging with a bar owner to do a boat trip we met him at 4pm - and probably a relative/friend who owned a boat! First things first and that was to find an ATM - so after being dropped off at the mainland and stocking up on some kip we headed off for a trip around some of the islands. Watching the evenings activities of fishermen casting their nets while water buffalo laze in the river. The sky was containing a storm of a few claps of thunder and bolts of lightening, amazing to watch and thankfully moving away from us. With the clouds being very dramatic and the sky changing colour the sun set on the day at 18.15. Heading back to Don Det we found a nice restaurant for dinner and after made our way back to the guesthouse to pack and have an earlyish night for an early start tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb