Pre Cambodia days! (well, mostly!)


Advertisement
Kazakhstan's flag
Asia » Kazakhstan
April 8th 2007
Published: April 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

When in rome...When in rome...When in rome...

The Island of Love..Koh Kradan... Great idea Rass!!!Just the 2 of us...brilliant!!!

Pre Cambodia days! (well, mostly!)

 Asia » Kazakhstan By Alby
April 8th 2007
Alby Mangels
Heres a collection of the wonderful people ive meet BC (before Cambodia!) looking at their worst...and there best!!
Dont blame me for the crappy snaps...your the one with the alcohol problem ;-)

Please dont judge a book by its cover, some of these people are twice as bad as they look!

Just to carify the term "bucket". A bucket in Thailand is a lethal combination of Vodka, redbull and sprite..(my preferred choice!) served in a...you guessed it... bucket!! Great fun at the time but not much so in the morning..

I apologise if i've missed anyone out of the crappy snaps photo session. I'll endeavour to keep this updated as more crappy snaps come to hand!




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Dirty Dog alias Craig KempDirty Dog alias Craig Kemp
Dirty Dog alias Craig Kemp

Claim to fame...got with a Commonwealth games bronze medallist!! Good work tiger...
Pornstar RassPornstar Rass
Pornstar Rass

Hes on the back seat of a bus would you believe..He looks very comfortable and happy with himself now...what you dont see is the 7 drunken, smelly Israeli guys, that hadnt slept from the night before snuggle up next to him in 5 minutes time.....GOLD
The bold and the beautifulThe bold and the beautiful
The bold and the beautiful

Captain Panda pants and my diving instructor...There was i reason i kept failing the diving test Matt ;-)
The one that got away...The one that got away...
The one that got away...

Why didnt she love me Rass? Why???
Sexy Sarah..Sexy Sarah..
Sexy Sarah..

More beautiful than the water.
God, l love Thailand!God, l love Thailand!
God, l love Thailand!

Billie the German wondergal! (buckets again the culprit!)
Hey guys, Im talking here....Hey guys, Im talking here....
Hey guys, Im talking here....

Sydney hunk Dave and Zimbabwee/NewZealand cross Brony
Clean those pearly whites!Clean those pearly whites!
Clean those pearly whites!

Its your own fault Bron, you deleted all other photos ...(whats wrong with shower photos anyway?)
George Negus/ Ian Turpie X lookaikeGeorge Negus/ Ian Turpie X lookaike
George Negus/ Ian Turpie X lookaike

The retired ex AFL boundary umpire who jogs in his sleep!! I shared a room with this guy..He jogs while he's sleeping!!!
The Ghost who walks!!The Ghost who walks!!
The Ghost who walks!!

Taking the slip, slap, slop thing to another level!!
Not another perfect sunset!!!Not another perfect sunset!!!
Not another perfect sunset!!!

Beer o'clock...What do you reckon Rass
Paco the giantPaco the giant
Paco the giant

Pulling his concentration face (or is it his sex face!)
Who said drinking buckets isn't good for you?Who said drinking buckets isn't good for you?
Who said drinking buckets isn't good for you?

I actually don't look too bad in this one!
I like making love to a women...I like making love to a women...
I like making love to a women...

The love god who kissed a ladyboy...Any port in a storm!
Matt wearing the lengendary "Panda Pants!"Matt wearing the lengendary "Panda Pants!"
Matt wearing the lengendary "Panda Pants!"

The English man who supports the Freo Dockers....Normal Freo behaviour!
The bestest people in the whole world.The bestest people in the whole world.
The bestest people in the whole world.

I know what your both thinking and the answers NO!! I'm a nice guy..
Ohh Lah Lahhh!!!Ohh Lah Lahhh!!!
Ohh Lah Lahhh!!!

My French diving instructor...


Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 66; dbt: 0.068s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb