Cambodia Life!!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia
April 1st 2007
Published: April 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Here we go!!Here we go!!Here we go!!

My best friend and I
Hello and welcome to Albys blog.

I thought this will be a great way for anyone remotely interested or bored at work to check out what ive been up to! (Hi Martin..working hard???)
Well, after countless hours of trying to email everyone while i've been on the road i've decided it might just be easier to do one of those travel blog thingy's that everyone else seems to be doing. ( plus i thought it might be a great way to get mum to use the computer we bought her for xmas 2004!) I can throw some pictures up that you can check if your bored at work and if your really bored you can read some of the text about life in Cambodia. (which may or may not interest you!)
I will talk about the people, sex, drugs, rocknroll and even some politics about Cambodia. all the things that have keep me amused since ive been here and why Im still here....

Most of you know what i've been up to over the last few months so I won't bore you again with the finer details.. Lets just say i've been sharing lots of buckets with plenty
Where are they now???Where are they now???Where are they now???

If you\'ve been wondering what Yoda has been up to after Hollywood...He hasn\'t changed at all.
of wonderful people.

Ill will start off by whacking up a few pics of some of the lovely people Ive shared the odd beer with along the way...

April fools day seems a very appropiate day to start...

Hope you enjoy

Alby



When you have everything, you appreciate nothing.
When you have nothing, you appreciate everything!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Angkor Watt??Angkor Watt??
Angkor Watt??

Lucky I went in the off season hey!
G'day Mate!!!G'day Mate!!!
G'day Mate!!!

A typical Cambodian welcome!
Here we come...walking down the street!Here we come...walking down the street!
Here we come...walking down the street!

Hey, Hey, we're the Monkees.....
Morning Has Broken....Morning Has Broken....
Morning Has Broken....

Had to get up early for this one...or did i stay up all night?
They said i'd never make it!!!They said i'd never make it!!!
They said i'd never make it!!!

Mr Handsome says his farewells after teaching them some very bad english!!


Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0163s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb