Shasamasehhhhhhhhhhh


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Shibuya
October 25th 2009
Published: October 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sunday, which means harajuku again to see the goth/lolita doll girls. Tomo was still with us so he decided to come along too. He took us directly to the main exit where they all hang out. Theyre so great. All of them dressed so crazily and no one even batters an eyelid at them. Ive now discovered the reason they do it is because if some of them are bullied at school or very inhibited, sunday is the one day they can come and let loose of all their inhibitions by dressing as insane as possible.

We strolled through the streets of harajuku then onto Shibuya. Tomo then decided to take us to this great little town just outside of the main tourist attractions. it's full of second hand shops and a couple of them are everything 700yen which is about a fiver. I got some good deals! a cute cardi, a purse a mickey/minne mouse jacket all for about 15 quid, bargain! and they also gave me a free scarf. One irritating thing about japanese shops is like I mentioned before the girls screeching. they all say this one word.. i have no idea what it actually is but it sounds like 'shamaseh'. not only that but they extend the last bit.. so in their highpitched screeching voices its like shamasehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ literally going on for a good few seconds. they just say it all the time, sometimes even to themselves! shopkeepers ALWAYS talk to themselves, its funny.

we then ate some chinese food, which was kind of gross but bareable beacuse it was super cheap. Came home after that! tomo said he wants to meet again aw, might meet him tonight or tomorrow.. but depends as meant to be going to a salsa bar tonight, pretty excited. that's if i'm not too nackered as i have felt so ill and hungover all day. also think i'm gettin some sort of cold as my throat is so sore and swollen 😞 . will continue this later x

okay so not much happened. actually ended up crashing out at 9pm and then sleeping for 12 hours straight. it was a sexy sleep! meant to be seeing tomo again tomorrow, yay.

tata x

Advertisement



5th November 2009

SHamasehhhhhhh
I went to Tokyo in late July and I totally forgot how annoying those screeching store girl voices were. I never did find out what that meant.

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb