Tokyo Town


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Shibuya
August 2nd 2007
Published: August 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Horse SashimiHorse SashimiHorse Sashimi

hmmmm...this what happen after having a few beers and japanese liquor. Raw horse meat. Some wasnt to bad others you really had to wash it down with some strong stuff.
Im now in Thailand!!!!

Leaving Japan i must admit i'm a bit disappointed with myself, I didn't get to climb Mt Fuji, although we wasn't on the best of form Partying all night on Saturday and ended up sleeping on the park bench which was only meant to be for 2 hours before i can check in to hostel....Damn Hostel with their lock outs. (between 11am -4pm).
We was so soooo tired we didn't actually get up till after 11am ( it was pretty comfortable the spot we found) so wasn't able to check in till 4pm so we ended up walking around Tokyo killing time.. Looking and dreading what i must of be smelling like, dancing away all night....hmmmm...... In India you could get away with it but Japan?.
Japan people are so well dressed, you dont ever see scruffy looking people and if they are, its the look.

I was early at the station ready to book my bus to Fuji San but was sadly informed that there isn't any bus till the evening, after discussing that we wont be able to do the climb from right at the bottom which would have been a 9 hours
Cartoon CharactersCartoon CharactersCartoon Characters

had to get a photo
climb we decided to do it from the 5th station and do the night climb to catch the sunrise, we was told that the weather had turned bad and the road is closed...IT WAS ONLY 5 Mins ago...WHAT!!!!!....ah man!!!...GUTTED!!!


Must say all you girls back home would love it here there are so many cool shopping places and they are all our sizes, tiny but very trendy...some maybe too much for my liking but at the same time made it very interesting.
I really do understand why the guys must love it here the girls here are all so well pruned and have absolutely stunning figures. Again don't real understand the big hair thing but generally those without layers of makeup and crazy hair actually looking GREAT!!!! on the whole...both oldies and the youths.

Unfortunately i didn't real spot any hunky guys ,they all too short - again very well dressed and stylist with crazy perfect hair sprayed solid hair which i described as manga cartoon character. Japan really was some thing, they seemed to be living the cartoons world they create. A lot of the character you see walking the streets for sure!!!...


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

They really dress like thisThey really dress like this
They really dress like this

Its not for fancy dress
Enjoying the Firework DisplayEnjoying the Firework Display
Enjoying the Firework Display

wow it was on for so long 1 1/2 hours was very impressive. So amazed how after show, thousands of people calmly made their way home. If it was in the UK it would have been a nightmare all the pushing and shoving.


Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0895s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb