World's Most Popular Food


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Osaka » Osaka
January 2nd 2023
Published: December 31st 2022
Edit Blog Post

My guess, since both India and China are the two most populous countries in the world, would be rice. Other choices would be pasta, burgers, tacos (wraps), hot dogs, or bread (naan).
But the winner is the ubiquitous American invention, pizza!!
Pizza is the undisputed king of the culinary world, beloved by people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds. Although it may have originated in Italy (not really), pizza is now popular throughout the globe, offering countless varieties to suit every palette. Delicious combinations of doughy crusts piled high with savory cheeses, sauces and toppings create a truly unique meal that can be enjoyed as a snack or a full dinner. In fact, pizza has become such an integral part of life that classic phrases like “pizza and movie night” are shared among family members and friends in many cultures across the world. It is clear to see why pizza remains one of humanity’s favorite food items after so many generations! Just about every convenience store now sells pizza, along with hot dogs and cold sandwiches.

How many flavors of Kit Kat exist in Japan? Twenty, fifty?
Kit Kats in Japan are a treat unlike any other! There are over 300 varieties of this beloved chocolate bar, giving Kit Kat fans the opportunity to enjoy a multitude of exciting new flavors. From green tea and wasabi to daifuku strawberry and Hokkaido melon, there's something for everyone to savor. Some people try them all, while others hunt the special limited-edition flavors that come out more rarely. Whichever route you choose, it's sure to be an unforgettable experience discovering all the unique tastes Japan has to offer!
Sometimes, it is the largest section of a convenience store!
So, travelers beware! Pizza and Kit Kats are mainstream. I am too particular about my pizza to eat it just anywhere, And Kit Kats have never been a favorite of mine. I will stick with hot dogs, and Snickers,


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb