Even the Snow is Cuter...


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Osaka » Hirakata
February 7th 2008
Published: February 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

IT SNOWED TODAY!!

i was sitting in my history class this afternoon around 2:30 when our professor pointed out that it was snowing outside! i was so excited...now i can say that i got to see snow in japan lol. i was tempted to get my camera out right then and take a picture right in the middle of class but i didn't. wish i did though...

it snowed for maybe 15 mins and it was pretty heavy, although it didn't stick cause it hasn't been cold enough. well at least not cold enough for snow to stick....but it is FREEZING here. the temperature's usually somewhere in the 40s, but the air is so dry it feels so much colder. especially when i ride my bike and the wind is blowing in my face...brrrr!! but getting back to the snow, it was so cute! it wasn't a patchy snow shower with tiny weird-shaped snowflakes. no this snow was in perfect little snowballs and they looked so pretty falling down.

me and leilani have this joke and we decided that everything is cuter in japan. the dogs are cuter (as you can see from the picture of the puppy in kyoto). the stray cats are cuter (for some reason all the ones we've seen don't have tails...probably cause it looks cuter that way). even the sidewalks are cuter! all around the city they have little colorful animal characters on the sidewalk. i'll have to get a picture of them! but it's bad cause sometimes i get distracted looking at them while i'm riding my bike and end up nearly crashing or running into some pole lol. but the point is that everything in japan is just so much cuter. and today proved it...even the snow is cuter!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb