work at tv station! cont...


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia
June 14th 2008
Published: June 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

argh second half got deleted so ill try again...
AS I WAS SAYING: i found a new girl crush. her name is yanti and its like shes a 6 yr old cheeky boy, only shes stunning so no one knows how to react to her. she plays practical jokes on everyone and teases all the boys. we go and get ice tea a lot so she can bully the cleaning stafff....

on the way home from work it began to rain, so so hard. it was monsoonal, the streets became deserted, everything went dark and we were still speeding along on the motobike (no one slowed down even tho the water was like 30cm deep). i accidently bought "chocolate and cheese" bread cos i couldnt remember the indo word for cheese and assumed 'keju' would be something yummy. oww so ive been not having very nice breakfasts all week.

um last night was fun, we went to midis house for pres and drank this sweet javanese wine. we then went to bintang bar and i would tell you more if i remembered it. the best part of the ngiht was when i was speaking to a dutch couple and i heard a familiar voice coming from the speakers. i looked toward the band and my friend midi the rasta was up there belting out bob marley songs while the crowd went craazy. hes friends with the band so they occasionally let him sing. we danced until they kicked us out and i didnt get home until 3. i met a guy called yoyo who visited MT ELIZA!?!?! so weird i also met this famous record label guy from here who signs all the bands but i had no idea who he was so it wasnt very spectacular.

today im just recovering, going to my friend tustys 21st tonight... shall be fun! and going to pramanan temple tomorrow. my wounds are getting better every day, but the bruises just wont fade! ive realised my back is out of joint so ill get a massage now from the place next door to my kos.

loving hearing from you all. check out the photos.

xxx







Advertisement



14th June 2008

Hi Al What a hoot. When it rains it pours. Yes get a sassage and do some spinal twists in the morning before your cold shower or if hot shower after it. Looking forward to more news

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb