5 Awesome things to do on Nusa Penida


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia
April 25th 2019
Published: April 27th 2019
Edit Blog Post

If Balinese culture, perfect beaches, beautiful landscapes and truly offbeat adventure excites you then Nusa Penida is the place to add in your bucket list. Nusa Penida is the island located off mainland Bali and is only about 30 minutes ferry ride from Sanur. You'll get to tap into some of the unusual experiences and discover these 5 awesome things you'll have the pleasure of experience only in Nusa Penida.



Swim with Manta Rays

Swimming with playful Manta Rays is a famous thing in Nusa Penida. The huge and harmless underwater creatures are the greatest attraction around the island. You can go snorkeling or diving to experience swimming with mantas.



Stay in Tree House at Thousand Islands viewpoint

Staying in the tree house located surrounded by ocean at Thousand Islands viewpoint is the next level experience you can get. The tree houses are perched up on the mountain and offers an unbeatable view. The best part about Rumah Pohon is that you can rent it out cheap considering how insanely popular this spot is.



Explore a Tyrannosaurus Rex shaped cliff

The Instagram famous coastal cliff which truly looks like a T-Rex is the most beautiful in Nusa Penida . You can go for a short trek down the spine of T-Rex and enjoy the beauty of crystal clear water covered around limestone cliff which is also known as Kelingking Secret Point Beach.



Take a dip in the natural infinity pool

The third popular thing to do in Nusa Penida is to Angel's Billabong. It is one of the magical spots as it formed from the erosion patterns in the volcanic rock of the island. The crystal clear water makes all the patterns and textures visible beneath the surface.



Teletubbies Hillpoint

Do you remember the childhood show, Teletubbies and where they lived? Well, you'll relive those days and spend a few hours exploring the green valleys and canyons in this region. The hills got its name from tourists who found the resemblance to the Teletubbies show's green dunes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.405s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0743s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb