Krowi Inn, Seize the Day and Dont Want to go Home!


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java
April 2nd 2013
Published: October 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Terrace in the Centre AreaTerrace in the Centre AreaTerrace in the Centre Area

Nice place with garden to relax and chit chat. This is also a place for breakfast.
Staying at Krowi Inn in Surabaya, Indonesia was an unforgettable experience. My friends and I spent three nights there while exploring Mount Ijen volcano in Banyuwangi.

The owners were incredibly helpful and resourceful, providing us with the best advice on how to get around, who to contact, and what to expect. They even gave us a ride when we got lost in the city!

The atmosphere and surroundings of the inn made us feel right at home, and the price was well worth it. The rooms and hostels were all air-conditioned and nonsmoking, but there were designated smoking areas in the front yard and terrace. There was also plenty of parking space for motorcycles and cars.

Krowi Inn was conveniently located within walking distance of a grocery store, Sutos shopping mall, supermarket, bar, and food stalls.

Surabaya is known for its heavy traffic congestion, but arriving at Krowi Inn was a relief. The place was very clean and comfortable.

The owners even took us on a sightseeing tour of Surabaya and showed us some of the best places to eat, all without charging us a dime.They can also help arrange tours to Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen, which would have been much more convenient than going through someone in Yogyakarta. Krowi Inn also offers airport transfer services.

I may not remember the owners' names, but I will never forget my stay at Krowi Inn.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb