Happy Birthday Stan, My Dreamchaser Soulmate


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Ubud
February 8th 2016
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

From across Canada to across the world, I have been privileged to share your love, companionship, and your ever-present spirit of adventure for over four decades, from our first adventures together working and living in communities in remote Northern Saskatchewan, to exploring Canada from west coast to east coast, to visiting Hawaii, some central and west coast American States, as well as travelling through the Baja Peninsula and central Mexico in our non air-conditioned van long ago on our first out of country adventure.

In more recent years, with our children grown and gone, and our careers completed, we have had the time to indulge our lifelong travel passions fully, Preferring always the richness that comes from a Passport full of stamps over a house full of things.

And so we have visited many countries in the vibrant Asia that we fell in love with on our first visit in 2006: Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, and more recently Sri Lanka, India / Dharhamsala / Kashmir, Nepal, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

Happy Birthday to the adventurous and generous spirit you are. Some grow older with time, but you, for one, remain forever young always. I may never know what I did to deserve such a kind, generous soulmate, but I am forever grateful to have you in my life. Happy Birthday to my Dreamchaser partner, Stan the Man. Here are sixty nine reasons to believe you truly are a young at heart forever Dreamchaser.


Additional photos below
Photos: 69, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



13th February 2016

Happy belated birthday, Stan. Lucy is now 17 and still SHORTER. Just thought I would keep you up to date. heheheGina and Mike arrive tonight and we are off to Cuba in 2 days--can't wait!!

Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb