Last day


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Sanur
January 26th 2009
Published: January 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Happy Australia day, hope everyone is enjoying themselves listening to hottest 100, at big day out or watching the cricket (for those that like that stuff...). It is our last day in Bali as we fly to Singapore tonight and then to Brisbane on a midnight special (so looking forward to that!). Since our last blog we had a chilled out second day in Kuta, got a massage, walked on the beach, watched a movie, swam in the pool and generally lounged around. Next day after a trip to the doctors we headed to Sanur to find a less busy beach to relax on. We stayed one night in a cheap hotel and watched a jazz band. After the mozzies drove us crazy we decided to deluxe it and found a one bedroom villa with cable tv, air-con, two swimming pools and breakfast included. They also supplied us with free pushbikes so we cruised around the streets on these.
Sanur is the package tours capital, we think, and was full of big luxury hotels with German and French tourists, but it is still beautiful Bali nonetheless. We pretty much did nothing...walked on the beach, swam in both the pools, thought about using the massive bathtub (it was really a bit too hot), rode our pushbikes, shopped a little, ate great food and slept a lot. We also did a trip on a glass bottomed boat as Arnee is not allowed to get sea water on his new tat.
Of course we don't feel nearly ready to come home...and even less ready to return to work.....but we have had the most amazing time, thanks for being part of the fun with all your comments and messages.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



26th January 2009

Damn....I am going to miss this....I have really enjoyed reading it.....thanks Arnee and Nina
28th January 2009

asmacdowell@gmail.com
guys, looks like you had an awesome time. im sure it was benificial for you and im wishing the best for the future. after your next hloiday, to say america, you must drop by jkt again and we might even have a 2nd salma for you to see. catch yas later

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb