Exploring Bali


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
July 21st 2013
Published: July 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all my followers,

Today we took our rented car for a drive to Uluwatu and Seminyak. We stopped at a few beaches and had a swim. One of the beaches was very rocky and not enjoyable. The car parks were extremely small so it was hard to park our big van car but we did it. Although it took a lot of guiding. We had lunch at one of the beaches it was good. There was lots of surfers there and it was pretty cool to watch them. Next we went to Seminyak beach to watch the sunset. The sunset was beautiful. Me and my brothers had a sand castle competition that was lots of fun. My brother Isaac was the winner he made a sculpture of Merapi volcano in Yogyakarta. We then had dinner at a reausturant that specialises in AFL. The waitress wear AFL team tops. It was very cool. They also have many televisions were they show the AFL's games. We watched Adelaide crows v Geelong cats. Opposite the reausturant was a massive shopping complex which looked cool. Once we left the reaustuant we went to our car to go back to our hotel.

Thank you for reading my blog



Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb