Over the past days....


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Denpasar
July 20th 2013
Published: July 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all my followers,

Over the past few days i have been extremely busy. Also the wi-fi connection is very bad. Here are some of the things I have done...

-Our final day in Malang

On our final day in Malang we had a pool day. For the hotel we were staying at had a water slide. After that we caught our plane to Bali, Denpasar. When we arrived to Bali we were very surprised on how many tourist there were. We also had another mishap which was... when we were driving to the air port in a mini bus we turned and a motor bike smashed right into the bus. The rider was fine but he was more worried about the damage on his motor bike. Also the bus was quite damaged. But we still made it to the plane on time.

-Bali for the first time

Our first day in Bali was great we just really hung by the pool all day. We went and checked out the beach to and had a great dinner. The beach was nice, and very dirty at the same time.

-Water experience

Today we had a very exciting day. We learnt how to surf.I actually stood up on the board many times. It was lots of fun. We had great instructors to. There were lots if big waves we caught there was lots of them to. That was one of the best best days I have had on my holiday.

Thank you for reading my blog,

Zara

P.S. I will do more blogs soon but please be aware that the wi- fi connection is very poor. Thank you

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0528s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb