Lombok Island tour


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
June 8th 2008
Published: November 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

This was our last trip of the holiday, we were so hung over so we were well pleased when we noticed we were the only english speaking people everyone else was Japanise.The boat ride took around one hour to reach the platoon. On board the platoon was where the day began and ended, it had a big water slide attached to the side it did not look much but my god I flew down it was loads of fun.

We then grabed our snorkles and jumped on the boat that took us to the snorkle site, We did not think that the snorkeling would be that great but we were really suprised, lots of big colourful fish we cruised around here for about 30mins until we felt cold as the water is quite fresh in Bali.

Then back on board the platoon just in time to jump on board the glass bottom boat, we thought why not as we had payed for the day this was ok saw quite a few fish. Then back on baord for lots of yummy lunch we had been looking forward to this as we could smell them cooking all morning.

After a fat munch out we jumped on the boat and headed over to Lombok Island, the I sland only has around 500 people living there. This is where all the fishing for seaweed is done and dryed out and sent over to china intresting to look hidious to smell we moved on very quickly.

We were then taken to a cave that had been doug out by hand, it is named the Gala Gala. The reason behind this is he belived that the Korawas would kill all of the Pandawas as they would often read Hindu Epic. He and his family lived here for years, it was quite surprissing how big it is down thier, it has 2 bed,2 bath,2 kitchen,1 sitting room. Was very cold down their though, then back on the boat and head back to land what a great way to end our holiday.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb