Edit Blog Post
Published: September 23rd 2019
1. A short 4-day trip to Bali in Sep 19.
2. Me and my friend took plane from Kuala Lumpur with departure time 30mins apart, but i arrived 4 hours later..haha
3. Booked 2 full days tour via Klook. Costing us RM700+ which seemed to be reasonable.
4. we stayed at Vasanti Kuta, nice boutique hotel in famous Kuta area. Driving from airport to hotel takes only 10mins in moderate traffics.
5. the night went with not much activity as i was really tired. after dinner i went straight to sleep 😊
6. The next morning, our driver picked us at 6am. He drove us to Sanur beach where we took speed boat to Nusa Penida Island. The journey took 1.5hrs. lucky weather was great.
7. the first site was called Angle Billabong. as i'm not really into history, so i did not ask much abt the place to our tour agent. then we walked to broken beach. view was fantastic!
8. then we went to Kelingking Beach.
9. as time flies, it was already 12pm. we decided to hang around drinking coffee before heading back to jetty.
10. the rest of
fantastic view of Angle Billabong
the day, we were on motorcyle manouvering around Kuta until 11pm.
11. morning on the third day, our driver came picking us up at 5am!
12. reason was the road trip to mother temple and lempuyang would take around 2.5hrs from Kuta.
13. despite sleepy, the trip was really worthwhile.
14. when we arrived at the temple, it was already 7.30am. the place was crowded wit hundred of tourists waiting to take photos of the gate to heaven.
15. we ended up spending another 2 hours just to get our turn called.
16. our third day tour include visiting giant swing and coffee tasting before heading back to hotel
17. day 4 - free and easy in Kuta. was offered free 1 for 1 full paid full body aromatherapy massage which without hesitation we had it.
18. Our trip ended on day 4 as we returned home from Bali at 1.00pm.
Tot: 0.533s; Tpl: 0.13s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0804s; 1; m:saturn w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb