Edit Blog Post
Published: September 23rd 2019
1. Long day off in April 2019. I was quick to grab cheap flight ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
2. Never had in my mind to tour this place of famously associated with Pol Pot.
3. Flight time : 1.5hrs.
4. Left airport around 4pm. There’s a city train to city center that cost me USD4.
5. I was informed the train was actually a kind of donation to the govt.
6. While i was impressed with the new mode of transportation here, yet i wish the govt would get and replace this train with more modern one.
7. 10km ride costing me 1.5hours in the train!
8. Reached central station I decided to take a Taxi to hotel.
9. Locals ade nice and friendly.
10. Nothing much to do on the first day as time is getting darker. After all, i was already tired. 😊
11. Somehow for this trip, i did not purchase any tour package. No plan or whatsoever.
12. Next morning after having quick breakfast, I quickly visited a national museum located just opposite of the hotel where I stay.
13. The museum is home to considerable numbers of artifacts which people who love
them might appreciate well.
14. Leaving the museum, I passed thru people’s park heading to golden temple.
15. One have to pay some fee to get into the temple which I did it. Haha
16. The design of the temple itself stunned me. With bright yellow color and delicate crafts made me stayed there longer then I had planned.
17. My trip ended after 4 days (including travel)
Tot: 1.031s; Tpl: 0.059s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 2;
; mem: 1.3mb