life in general...


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Dehradun
February 20th 2007
Published: February 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hey crew, letters hae been sent so those who are expecting replies should get them in about 20 days or so! To the others i say if you want a letter then write to me! there is a lack of postcards here because its not that touristy but i assume that theyll be loads down in Goa etc..so will send some then.

it's elections tomorrow so day off. we're going to have a picnic with an american / indian couple and their daughter that live in the village by a beautiful stream...so looking forward to that. nose is annoying me a bit can't wait till i can take it out and put something smaller in! talked to mum and dad on the phone the other day and then romptly burst into tears - prooving that homesickness is there i'm just doing a good job to cover it!

Me and nathalie have been wearing the same clothes for days as there is a spider in our wardrobe and we are too scared to open it! Went to dinner with ashu and his daughter the other night and then on the way home SHE DROVE! she's 13!!! and she drove us home! very well in fact but the sight of a short 13 year old driving a huge people carrier strikes fear into my heart no matter how good she is! teaching is good. cooking has got better - not that i have done any haven't been allowed anywhere near it due to my ineptness in the kitchen. Mum said she might come over and travel with me as Nat might go home earlier than me which sounds nice - (SHE NEEDS TO GET A MOVE ON THOUGH!...a little hint to you) Reading great expectations at the moment which is good, also hoping to start knitting titi said she would teach me!

wedding on the 26th going to wear my sari - looking forward to it. ta ra for now am too exhausted to write anymore! lots of love xxxxx

Advertisement



24th February 2007

Ring a ring of noses!
Katie, do you like having your nose pierced? I have heard lots of rumours that you won't be able to blow your nose! Also a mosquito might go inside your nose and never stop snogging your fly! Get the joke! I bet I'm making you feel queasy now! Talking of jokes I've got one: An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman were walking through a field when they saw a cow. The Englishman said "look it's an English cow." The Irishman said "no, it's an Irish cow." The Scotsman said "no, you're both wrong. It's a Scottish cow. See, it's got bagpipes underneath!!!!" Love from Euan xxxxxxxxxx ps Thanks for the letter. It was nearly as long as mine. I love the stamps.

Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0951s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb