my life currently....


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Dehradun
February 1st 2007
Published: February 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

i get up at 7.30, usually because of the sunlight streaming through the windows...i usually moan and turn over and then eventually drag myself up look at myself in the mirror - sigh at the heinous sight in front of me at which no damage control would make even respectable - then through on some clothes...usually a toss up between my salwar kamees and jeans.
salwar kamees is the most comfortable thing ever. balloon pants so roomy and comfy and then a tunic long sleeved top both the same colour with a pattern. mine is royal blue with a goldish pattern of leaves on the bottom of both the shirt and pants.

i then usually make toast (in a chippatti pan) or/and porridge... nats has got me into marmite! so often have that on toast. the kids start arriving at 8 and then playground is swarming our kitchen window looks right out onto it so its such a good way of telling the time...the playground is as empty as a graveyard at 8.10 and then a bell rings at 8.25 and its assembly and we're supposed to be there!

will post more soon 😊

love to everybody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s - it's my brother matthew's birthday tomorrow - sorry i'm not there happy birthday hun! xxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb