Reasons to Choose Luxury Trains for Tours to India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Ghaziabad
August 25th 2016
Published: August 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

India is known for its amazing beauty, majestic monuments, rich flora and fauna. Tourists from around the globe visit India to explore this incredible nation. Luxury trains from the Indian railways have always fascinated the travelers and are immensely popular. Let us check out why.

Warm Hospitality

India is known for its hospitality. Indian treat guests as God and hence every luxury train in India is committed to be hospitable to its passengers. They welcome every boarder in a traditional way. After applying tilak of sandalwood on the forehead the tourists are greeted with garlands. They walk on the red carpets to the train.

On the train the warm behavior continues. Every attendant is smiling face and always keen to help you out. Tourists are provided with a round the clock attendant who looks to every need of the passenger.

Royal Decor

With a tour on the luxury trains of India you can actually live a royal life. The suites are designed as replica of the palaces and hunting lodges of the erstwhile monarchs. Wall to wall carpets, vintage furniture and ancient wall paintings are some of the features.

But this does not mean that you are away from the comforts of modern life here. Every luxury train has Wi-Fi facility, LED television sets, the best toiletries, channel music facility. Some even come with SPA, gyms and conference halls. Hence these trains perfectly blend your modern life with that of an Indian monarch.

Lip Smacking Food

Taste the real Indian flavors at the dining cars of the luxury trains of India. From the authentic cuisines of the state to the continental dishes, you have lot to relish. The dining cars are impeccably designed. Food is cooked by some of the best chefs of the country while it is served on silver lined plates and handcrafted glasses and cutlery.

The trains also have well stocked bar lounges. If you are stressed after a daylong tour get refreshed with a glass of high quality drink here.

Perfect Tour Packages

The tour itineraries are framed to help you get the most out of the trip. The trips generally range from 7-8 days and hence suites the needs even of the busiest tourist.

Moreover, local sightseeing is easier with these luxury trains. Many remote places in India have exquisite monuments but if you are travelling alone it is tough to get a good place to stay and eat. It is also tough to reach these places. The luxury trains arrange everything for the passengers and hence the journey is hassle free.

Privacy and Safety

It is sometimes risky to travel in an unknown country. Luxury trains keeps a good look for the safety of the passengers and even single women can travel at ease in these trains.

Moreover, as every train has private suites for the boarders you can have some time just for yourself here. Some suites even have a writing table where you can sit at ease and jot down your experiences.

Palace on Wheels, Maharaja Express Train , Golden Chariot, Rajasthan on Wheels and Deccan Odyssey are some of the well-known luxury trains in India.

Read More about luxury train of India.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb