Udaipur - 35 degree's in a pedalo is not good


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Udaipur
November 3rd 2007
Published: November 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

28th & 29th October

Udaipur is probably our favourite place in India, as i write this we are in Varanesi and will be heading off on the way to Nepal tonight.

We stayed in a great hotel with nice views from its rooftop restaurant and for a change with a nice owner who was not desperately trying to get you on a tour or something else.

The journey from Jodphur was a bit of a nightmare, it was meant to be 6 hours on a bus, it was more like 10 !

to be continued...


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

broken downbroken down
broken down

he had run out of fuel !
cricket with localscricket with locals
cricket with locals

'McCabe smashes it through the covers for four' .... well sort of !


5th November 2007

from Dad - where did the pedalo come into it
Steven, Gill, good that you are both enjoying it, pictures are great, where did the pedalo come into it? you don't mention what the food or the beer is like. I'm with Dave regarding the don't come looking for sympathy bit / this is really hard work travelling. We watched Lawrence of Arabia last night, I'm sure the camels you and gill were on appeared in the film. Look forward to the report from Nepal.
6th November 2007

Great Blogging
You failed to add me to your email list but I tracked you down Steven. Number 5 on google for Steven McCabe Blog! Good work son. A few more pictures like the monkeys in sunset (lose ones of Beast in sunset!), a bit less moaning, throw in the inevitable comedy beast blunders (many to come Im sure) and by the time you get back this blog could be making you a few quid.

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb