Jodpur


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
October 22nd 2006
Published: October 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

So left a little later than expected this morning. the owner of our hotel decided to give all his guest unlimited free drinks all evening, and needless to say, in true Katie stylee i took full advantage of this! Vodka, Gin, Rose liqour, you name it i had it! Then we invited Sanjeev up (drivers not allowed to dine with guests normally, he had to ask owners permission???) and with him came a bottle of whiskey! we mingled with a mixed crown of aussies, americans, few brits and indians, mostly all over the age of 40! met a great 70 yr old women from uk that spends 1/2 the year in india travelling, she had been in the north last week, and bumped into none other than the Dalai Lama, quite a tale to tell! and she well and truely drank me under the table! there was local music and lots of dancing, i loved it, i really showed off some of my special indian dance moves! i didn't quite think they were ready for my 'sexy dance' yet (eastbourne girls, you know the one i mean!), so i'm saving those moves for another special occasion!
anyway another long drive today, stopping off at the Karni Mata temple to mingle with the rats! i was brave and went in barefooted...rats every where, saw a white one which is suppossed to be good luck!
people kept asking to have their photo taken with me and their indian families.......i felt like a celeb.........think it must be the blond hair they are amazed by, i told them its all natural of course!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0186s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb