overview


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
October 28th 2005
Published: October 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

overviewoverviewoverview

Krishna with Women
Okay, I play the role of the only male in a family of six sisters and well...haven't been in touch for a few days. It's amazing in touch at all with all these exhausting women around, I mean, energy sappers. The Hindu God, Krishna (photo), was a lover to all women and had it down. I didn't even get to the lover part with the ladies on the tour.

Thanks to those who are checking in now. We departed New Delhi for Jaipur in Rajastan (Raja means King), then to Agra (the place of the Taj Mahal) and to Benares, the Holiest City of India. Off to visit the orphange of Mother Teresa now that we are back in Delhi. Have more news to fill in about each stop and adventure along the way. Carolyn is with her family on this trip and she is working on a new book along the way. She's like an author, ya know?

Tonight, we are to depart to Hong Kong. So I will try and catch up on the trip when back in LA! I thought about staying on this morning, but it can be expensive and a hassle alone without guides
Muchas MujersMuchas MujersMuchas Mujers

Hey, there's Bill and Susan!
and hotels etc. I was in quite a quandry about it but that doesn't count. Have worked on what orphans that could..there are so many more...so many.

Hurts..

There are so many hurt, maimed orphans, infants and children...what can I do? The Sisters at the Orphanage in Agra said People say they will help, at least sent money, but they don't. India has no healthcare. Grateful for what have. Mother Teresa said she couldn't do it all, couldn't feed all..only if she could leave the world a fuller place. Blessings to each precious one.

India Rocks!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

"Mr Anger Issues""Mr Anger Issues"
"Mr Anger Issues"

Polite on Mondays and Wednesdays


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb