Pranampra won t save you from plastics.


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
December 15th 2007
Published: December 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Pranampra won t save you from plastics



Well your culture has made the most educated (symbolic right hand) to ignore and to disconsider everything related to wastes.
Your culture has made the least educated (symbolic left hand) to face and sometimes to struggle for the waste that the rest of you disconsider.

So we have a case where "knowledge" ignore willingly the biggest poisons of the land for the doom of "Ignorance" which has to work, to digest it.

In symbols, the right hand ignores what the left hand is doing of the poison that the entire body produce.

Consider the number of one inch plastic bags (tabacco shewing stuff)thrown away daily, in India. Well, this plastic bag will stay where it has been droped for 200 years or so. More than eight generation of Indians.

I have heard: "there is no management", "the government does nothing", "We are out numbered" and to end "we are poor, you know".

A lot of you see dead ends upthere. No, there are only fantastic opportunities.

What you need is social cohesion. One thing really works easy in India: Religion. So make the issue religious so that both hands will gather again for India sake.

I have refused to publish this Idea on my previous blog site. I do it now here.

Is there a god, a demon, an entity that ever delt with wastes?. If not, create any. To pay devotion is basic put your wastes in dedicated devotional trunks OR YOU WILL BE CURSED. Collectors will be rewarded with food and shelter or better salary for showing their devotion.

That sounds good doesn' it?



Advertisement



15th December 2007

well, that idea wont work. try not to make fun of any Religion. Hindus are no under-developed tribals that they can include and dis-include any god. you dont even know what Hinduism is about. and thats Pranayam. with all due respect, PD
18th December 2007

Thanks, says it all
Thanks for comment and your due respect. Please , accept mine in return.

Tot: 0.222s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb