Jaisalmer- Romance in the Desert


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaisalmer
December 7th 2016
Published: December 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Jaisalmer, aka the ‘Golden city of India’ is the pride and joy of the royal state of Rajasthan. It is one of the most fascinating tourist spot flocked by visitors from all across the globe. So if you’re looking for a Rajasthan honeymoon package, make sure to include Jaisalmer in your itinerary.

The royal grandeur, forts, deserts, Camel safari, folk music and everything else makes it an exciting honeymoon destination for couples. Here in the golden city you’ll have much more than passing your days confined in the hotel room.

Here are some of the places that you shouldn’t miss out on a honeymoon in Jaisalmer:

1. Gadsisar Lake -The Gadisar Lake is a scintillating place to visit in Jaisalmer. The place is surrounded by numerous shrines where you can pay a visit. There’s a constant lovely breeze and you can spot rare birds.

2. Jaisalmer Fort - Jaisalmer Fort or the Golden Fort is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Rajasthan. Standing tall in the vast sandy expanse of the Thar Desert, the fort is an embodiment of the history of Rajasthan. During sunset the fort glitters in the golden hue of the sun rays.

3.The Age Old Havelis - Jaisalmer is famous for it’s age old grand havelis. The three primary ones include: Patwon Haveli, Nathmalji Haveli and Salim Singh Haveli. The intricately carved pillars and the unique architecture depicts the royal grandeur of the past.

4.Sand Dunes - Jaisalmer has the best sand dunes in all of Rajasthan. The vast expanse of desert is quite a sight to catch. Dune Bashing is an activity that you ought to try out here.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb