finaly over the delhi belly and then have you heart ripped out


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
February 8th 2012
Published: February 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

well not to much to tell just a 4 day battle with the famous Delhi belly, it sure is not a fun thing.

we all have to go trough this kinda thing here in India, i just hope it am good for a wile, still looking at apartments but did found something that might be suited for me, i hope i get it, work came to a dead stop with the belly flue. but all the kitchens followed my orders to the letter, something that even surprised my boss who told me that will never happen it would take some time...guess showed her...lol, i would give them a 55% now but i need to get them up to 98% of hygiene but i think i should be happy if i can get it up to the mid to high 70%. The people are nice here but i am still to much attached to home and i don't think that will ever go away, i miss Tammy and the cats and i cant stop thinking about them, i have a very hard time with it all and i just can not let it go. i truly think i never will you only find something like that once in a life time. i know i should enjoy India and god knows i try but the truth is i think i made the biggest mistake of my life to leave home and that is something i cant really live with, but i am trying here. it has bin two weeks now here and i have seen a lot of the sadder things of India and its not helping. you have to be pretty hard shelled to just ignore all this around you and in my state right now it is 10 times as hard to do.

well all its another day and i have to drag myself out of bed and face the day i hope your days are better then mine

ill post more in the next few days

love and happiness to you all

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb