Food trail and Guest chef invite


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
February 13th 2012
Published: February 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Not had a whole lot of time to write in the blog because of the new menu we are going to launch and i have to cook every item to see and taste if we can improve on it, also have to interview 2 more new cooks and have them cook something here so i can see what the can do, On Saturday we went to a exclusive night club here in Delhi called the blue frog. This is the place where the well to do and rich of Delhi now hang out, new york night club prices, the atmosphere was nice and it looked like the did not penny pinch on anything it is a amazing night club and also in the club there is a fine dining restaurant where chefs from all over the world are invited to be a feature chef create a menu and run the kitchen for a few weeks, i was introduced to the Indian head chef of the 3 kitchens the have.... yes 3 kitchens in there one for the night club one for the outside venue's and the main kitchen. Well ever seen a million dollar main kitchen i did... i nearly had a major orgasm. this kitchen is set up its a dream, well to make a long story short after the 100 dollar tour trough the kitchens and talking about food and experience we have the head chef ask me if i would like to be a feature chef for a few days in the restaurant i am deeply honored by this and told him i would love to do it, he was very interested in the old style Italian food i used to cook in the wave and want to make that a feature he told my anything i need to prepare that menu will be flown in if the cant get it here. now that is something else .... i will let you all know when i am taking on this adventure right now i need to focus on setting up our own central kitchen. And on another front the trip to the Agra where the mahal is is in the works if anyone has some special request for photo,s from there let me know.

Well got to run my new cooks are going to be here in a few

take care all

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0642s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb