kitchen rampage


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
February 1st 2012
Published: February 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

well dear readers i did get to the kitchens in gurgaun today and it is unbelievable wat i found the health inspector would have a field day there, i must say its not as bad as i expected but it was pretty bad, eggs not in cooler , lunch meat just tossed in cooler unwrapped cheese the same raw meats and dairy and open containers together is was bad, i don't think the liked it that i started to rip out all the stuff in the cooler and freezer and made them clean it..i am going to give it another day and then go back and check again..also good news looked at apartment today was nice.. big room my own bathroom with washing machine and kitchen that i have to share with flat mate who is a good educated Indian guy who travels a lot so i will have the place for my self most of the time and its in a good neighborhood. tomorrow we are going to look at two other ones but i did like the one i saw today but who knows wat i will see..its India and you never know. have to get back to store with my phone something is not working so another trip to neru place with the subway and that is a freaking adventure also. if you think security is bad in us wait until you come to India the have bag checks in subway stations and any office building you go even the monuments you get checked and museums..i am getting used to see those armed soldiers all over the place on shopping malls . markets you name it the are there but there is a lot of tension here but for Indian folks its just something the have learned to live with. i am getting pretty good at haggling when you want to take cab or ricksha. but the still trying to screw you out of a few hundred roupi i guess you also learn to live with that.well i am signing off for today... tired was a long day hope you are all in good health and please say a little prier for our cat tango who is sick and needs all the good vibes and thoughts he can get, tammy and i will be great full if you could do that for him....

have a great day

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb