Bombay(Mumbai).


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai
March 6th 2007
Published: March 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

McDonalds delivery motorcycleMcDonalds delivery motorcycleMcDonalds delivery motorcycle

This is what Mcdonalds uses to get the food to the people if they ordered it.
Hello it's me Jamil . The name Mumbai and Bombay are the same place but the name changed. Don't ask why. The traffic here is insane. Come here and try crossing the road. If you're not experienced you will get hit and I'm serious. And about one block away there is a MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Yeah. But there is a sign that says no beef is served in India. Now that is a problem. In India they do not kill cows because cows are holy.
Yesterday we went to Chowpatty beach and people were selling peanuts and corn. There also was a guy who was massaging people and my mom said it really hurt and if she got one it would be really bad. Then I went on a motorcycle ride but it wasn't electric, the guy pushed me around. Now that's something you don't see everyday! Then we went and got a Baskin Robbins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we got drinks at Cafe Coffee Day which is a place like Starbucks.
Today we went to Pizza Hut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I got a cheese pizza. Bye now!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0676s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb