gov stikes take hold


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Munnar
May 17th 2007
Published: May 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I have now made it to another hill station of Munnar which is not as hill as as Otty, but still it feels brisk tonight and there are people going around in hats and scafs which i find terrible amusing. I have left the lovely Anja as she has headed off North to Kashmire for some hard cord treking, but met to nice Dutch girls, who i am sharing a room with, we have booked to do a whole day of hiking, waterfall seeing, and national park roaming for the morrow.

I was happy to leave Fort Kochi having spent 5 nights there it was time to move on, it is by far my favorate place, so much less hassel and relaxing, the coffee/cake shop was also really nice, and almost a Oasis in the mists of curry and rice everyday.

Am still hating the men here, and it is not just the looking/stearing, but when they grab at you, or make lude comments to you, or watching hard core porn on their phone on the bus, or feeling you up in a massage and tell you it is tantric...whatever... i am just so tired of it all...there are lots of things i like, the kids are cute as hell and i love the markets and the women always look amazing with really lovey smelling flowers in their hair, i love the travelling, looking out of the window at the ever changing landscape, but it is hard work and i am not sure i would come here again, at least not on my own, not a place for a lone woman me thinks.

I hope you are all well, tonight will be nippy but you can't complain, at least there are no evil mozzies eating away at you.... xoxoxoxo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb